Surrendering Your Dog
As a small foster based rescue, we have very limited space. Please read before contacting us.
- Please exhaust all other options before contacting us.
- We are unable to take dogs who are people or dog aggressive. Please do not waste time contacting us if this applies to your dog.
- We are unable to take owner surrenders without a foster in place, so please do not expect us to find a foster on short notice. We can’t magic up a foster place for your dog within 24 hours because you need to ‘get rid’ of your dog ASAP.
- If we can’t take your pet, we can create a ‘courtesy post’ on our adoption sites; however, your pet must be fully vetted for us to do so.
- Please investigate the resources provided below before contacting us