Tags for Hope
PItties & Purrs will receive 35% from any tag purchased from Tages For Hope.
Shop handmade from SERRV 20% of your purchase goes to helping Pitties & Purrs Rescue, the other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty.
Raise a Glass! Fundraiser
Please take a look at the pictures, pick a glass (including Christmas ornaments!) for yourself or someone else and send us an email to order! We can even personalize them! How awesome! The best part is that the proceeds directly benefit the animals of Pitties & Purrs Rescue & our still growing Vet Bills! We are so grateful to everyone who can participate!
So, raise a glass to the animals in this rescue, to yourselves for helping and for the hope that this Coronavirus spread will be over soon! Thank You!
*Porch Drop Off & Shipping Available /// Email for order form to email@example.com. Payment is via PayPal or Venmo.
Our T-Shirt Stock has finally been replenished with one of our most popular designs! We have sizes Medium-2XL in both Men’s (Unisex) and Women’s short sleeve Shirts! They come in 4 different colors: Black, Gray, Red & Yellow! They are only $25.00 and can be Shipped or Delivered via Porch-drop off! To place an order, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please specify what type of shirt, size & color)
*Payment via PayPal or Venmo /// Limited Amounts in all Sizes and Colors
Pitties & Purrs are dedicated to help all of our animals. We frequently welcome injured animals into our rescue in hopes to better their lives — some needed medical treatment immediately, others, became sick after they were rescued. We are so happy to say that they are all on the mend and/or have completely recovered. Without your help, we can not continue our efforts in saving these wonderful animals. Every dollar goes a long way. Thank you for your generous donations.
Pitties & Purrs
The following companies have graciously teamed up with Pitties & Purrs and proceeds to products purchased will be donated directly to us. Please follow the links below to shop — and ultimately continue to help our efforts in saving homeless animals.